Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wedding Scrapbook for my best friend

I was the Matron of Honor in my best friend's October wedding. For Christmas, I made her a wedding scrapbook. She lives in New York and hasn't been home to Philadelphia since the wedding. She comes home next week for spring break and I am so excited to present this gift to her (although she DOES know I made her a scrapbook).
I really like this layout - especially the picture of the "high five" between bride and groom while they were up in the chairs. As a Catholic girl, I was unfamiliar with Jewish weddings and customs. Hava Nagila was SO much fun!
PS - If you look at the bottom right picture, that is the bride in the center and me to her right.

This is the final page of the wedding scrapbook and this quote seemed appropriate.

I used the font on Wild Card for both of these pages - I love that font! I also used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch for the second page.

~Lauren

No comments: