Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Shower Card



Front:



Inside:



This is for the baby shower I'm going to tomorrow (nothing like waiting until the last minute!)

Patterned Paper - Heidi Grace
Solid Cardstock - The Paper Co
Stamps - Magnolia Tilda with Baby Tingla, My Sentiments Exactly Floral Alphabet
Misc - EK Success Flourish Punch, Nestabilities Oval & Scalloped Oval, Marvy 1" Square Punch, Cricut New Arrival Cartridge, Liquid Pearls, Butterfly Brad by Special Moments, Ribbon by American Crafts

Challenges:
1. Just Magnolia - sketch
2. The Stamp Shoppe - oldest Magnolia stamp, oldest paper (I've had this patterned paper for a while - it says its from 2007 - I couldn't find anything older in my stash)
3. Simon Says Stamp - punch it

5 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Perfect! Your Tilda's always look so great. Have fun tomorrow. hugs, eileen

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is really cute :-) I am sure they loved it :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge and DT call :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Mina said...

fabulous baby card Lauren, great idea for the word...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xx

Jean said...

This is so adorable card and any new mother would love to get it..
Hugs, Jean

Unknown said...

Aww, this is so sweet! I have never seen that image, it sure is cute. Thanks for playing along.
*Heidi*