Friday, April 9, 2010

My Entire Pre-Wedding Album

It's DONE!!!  I am posting the scrapbook here in its entirety.  I have posted some of my layouts previously, but all of the wedding planning, rehearsal dinner, and some of the bachelorette pages are new.

Disclaimer: Please disregard all inappropriate balloon pictures from the bachelorette party.  

Enjoy!



















































































There's too many products to name them all.  There's a lot of Jolees embellishments.  Cricut Storybook, Lyrical Letters, Tie the Knot, Wild Card Font.

If you have any specific questions about supplies I used, please ask.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You did an awesome job. I just finished my daughters book and it was interesting to see how you did yours. You can check my books out at www.joyofscrapping.blogspot.com if you care. I really enjoyed looking at yours.

moknowsall said...

fantastic job. love all the little touches == I can tell you put a lot of work into this album

Maureen Sala

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

LAUREN YOU HAVE OUT DONE YOURSELF!! What a fantastic album and so much work.It all looks great.What a journey, Gosh now i feel guilty of my abandoned pictures:( LOL! Thanks fro sharing with us your awsome ALBUM!!RubyM:)

Tuesday said...

Great album! Doesn't it feel great to get a big project like that done? You did a fabulous job, you make a sweet couple:)