Thursday, June 10, 2010

Groom & Groomsmen Layouts

I didn't have many pictures of the guys getting ready, as the photographer was at my house while the girls were getting ready.  So I compiled the only 4 pictures I had into this layout.

As you may have noticed in my previous post, I am only using selected colors in my wedding scrapbook.  I am using black, white, silver, and purple. 

I wanted these two pages to be masculine, so I think I succeeded...

Left Page:

Right Page:

For the right page, I used the sketch at Stuck on You Sketches:



Details:
Patterned paper: DCWV, Paper Pizzazz, Me & My Big Ideas
Misc: Jolees Embellishments, Paisley Stickers from AC Moore (company unknown), Stampin Up ticket punch, White Gelly Roll Pen (for journaling and faux stitching), K&Co Journaling tag

Challenges:
1. SOUS - sketch
2. Aly's - stitching (faux stitching on the journaling paper)
3. Creative Inspirations - stitching
4. Busy Beauties - anything goes
5. Penny's Paper - photo inspiration (black, white, and gray)
6. Charisma Cardz - spots and stripes

8 comments:

jaine drake said...

Oh beautiful layouts and what a gorgeous looking wedding. Thank you for entering it into the creative inspirations challenge and good luck.

Allison said...

fab layouts
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Cor* said...

GREAT layouts..............hmmmmmmmmm I should do some scrapbooking......thanks for the "creative Inspiration"!!! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren!!!
I hope you are doing good...I know I have missed coming by. SO much going on this time of year and I am off for vacation in a couple hours...but I wanted to come by.
Great LOs! Yes, they did turn out well and I am glad you got to highlight those great 4 pix!

Darlene said...

What wonderful layouts and great take on our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again next challenge!

Darlene
PPCC DT

Unknown said...

Great LO's.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Turnedgypsy said...

I love it Lauren. Hey, just wanted to say when you get the secret prize I mailed you please stop over at my blog and let me know if ou like it. Just post about it is the most recent post on my blog.

You are a very pretty girl with a handsome hubby. Love all the layouts.

Do not forget to visit each week for my giveaways

Rules at top of my blog

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
Chris

Courtney said...

Beautiful LO...Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT