Friday, October 8, 2010

It's All in the Little Details

I've been slacking in my posting lately!  The beginning of the school year is incredibly busy for me (I am an Associate Sales Rep for a yearbook company).  I haven't had much free time, and when I do, it's usually crafting rather than posting to my blog. 

I have several layouts done for my wedding album.  I will post them for the next few days leading up to my 3rd anniversary, which is October 12th.  My husband and I will be going to the Jersey shore for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary, but I am scheduling the posts now.  Hopefully blogger will cooperate. 

This spread showcases all of the little details.  There's pictures of my shoes, purse (my "something old" that used to belong to my late grandmother), the bows (on my dress, shoes, and veil), etc.  This is also my "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" page. 




Details:
Paper by Paper Pizazz
Recollections Stickers, Jolees Stickers, Making Memories Letter Stickers, Adhesive Pearls, Cricut Cindy Loo,

1 comment:

eiyiyi said...

Slackings????? Are you kidding? After all the work you did on those baby showers and albums and decorations and diaper cakes you could coast for 6 months and the rest of us still couldn't catch up!

Hope you have a fabulous 3rd anniversary and that the weather down the shore is fabulous. hugs, eileen