Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Heart Songs - Sleeping Kitty


I made a birthday card for my Mom using Sleeping Kitty by Heart Song Designs.  She has a siamese cat named Jasper, so I made the image look like him.


Details:
Heart Song Designs Sleeping Kitty
Studio G Sentiment
DCWV Paper
Bic Mark it Markers

The ball of string is made from a button.  I ran it through my xyron so that one side was sticky.  Then I wrapped white string around it.  Easy peasy!  I used my glue gun to adhere it to my card. 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren, that is sooo cute!! I love that little ball of string, such a nive detail! Hugs, Frea

Cassie said...

Oh how cute, Lauren. That ball of yarn is genius too. I just love my siamese, so I always make cat images to look like him ;)

Sue Althouse said...

This is a wonderful card, love how you personalized it for your mom! The ball of string is genius!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute Lauren! I love your ball of yarn, very clever.

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

he he he hi Lauren lol! I love the button yarn idea!

Your card is so adorable and brilliant.Y ou make me giggle how you color them to look like your pets lol! Your really good at that for sure.Hey i'll be dropping off something in the mail this weekend for ya!:) Ruby♥

Karen Wilson said...

That is a really creative idea with the yarn! Great card and coloring!!