Monday, February 14, 2011

Stampin' Up Party

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I bet you thought I would have a Valentine's Day project for you today...well I don't.  I've shared all of my cards for the holiday.

Instead, I wanted to share my make and takes from the Stampin' Up party I went to on Friday.  Claire, our demonstrator was wonderful and I learned a lot.  The party was at my new friend Kelly's house.  I recently found out that there's a Drexel Hill scrapbooking group that meets monthly!  This was the first event I attended with the group.  We had so much fun!


Here's the first card we made:


Here's the second card we made: (I liked this stamp set so much that I bought it!)


Here's two cards given to me by Claire (our demonstrator):
Claire Lawrence made this card:
Ilina Crouse made this card:


Photobucket

5 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely cards! I think the second one is my favorite, too, so elegant!

eiyiyi said...

Great cards! How lucky for you that you found a group to play with. And, how lucky for them, you're so talented that you'll add so much to the party! hugs, eileen

Claire Lawrence said...

Hi Lauren, thanks for the shout out! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and learned something. From the looks of your blogging, I know you could teach me a thing or two about maintaining a good blog! I wish I could take credit for that cute elephant card, but that was made by one of my talented Philly Inkers members, Ilina Crouse, who is also a current member of the SCS Dirty Dozen:0)

Susan Hogan said...

Love the stamp set in the second card - not in the Australian book, I don't think. Both cards are lovely

ZaynJayzMom said...

Hi Lauren, what a great blog! I will definitely be stopping by to see the rest of your creations. Very nice! It was nice meeting you at the Stamping Up party. I hope you will attend the Drexel Hill meetups. We always have a great time!