Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lasting Memories 29

Our challenge at Lasting Memories is green and white.  Since St Patty's Day in Thursday, it only seems appropriate. 

I had a hard time with this challenge though.  I couldn't figure out what I could scrap in green & white.  I mean, I don't have any St Patty's photos.  So after much deliberation, I remembered that I went to "Flight Night" for the Eagles in 2008.  Basically, it was a pep rally before the season began.  My husband and his friends are huge fans, so a bunch of us went.  It was so much fun!  We tailgated first, and then went into the stadium for games, like tossing a football through a tire.  Everclear performed, and I love them!  Luckily, my girlfriend Devin (in the circle pic on the bottom) took photos and I was able to scrap this! 


I grabbed the Eagles logo from the internet and added the "flight night 2008" in Photoshop.

Close up of my husband and I.  (It looks really dark in the photo above).  I love my purple Eagles hat!  (Since then, I bought a pink Eagles jersey and a black one, but in 2008, I didn't have any).

Details:
Paper by Miss Elizabeth's
Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls (plus hand cut white stitching for football)
Circle Nestabilities
Brown Bic Marker

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lauren

Lovely layout, great way to show football photos.

Hugs Ali x

Sue said...

Great layout Lauren. I struggled with this one too, but yours turned out great. I love the football and the grid pattern paper. I love Everclear as well. Glad you had fun.

tiffany said...

I had a hard time with this one too- i just don't usually scrap with green. But, I guess that's what a "challenge" is all about right? Love that jumbo football- going to have to give that a try sometime!

Christine Meyer said...

I think your style is definitely classic! I love this football layout, I've got a few football fanatics in my house (: Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers! You should submit something sometime!

Denise Pustelniak said...

You always do such a good job!

Unknown said...

Great LO. I love sporting event LOs. The purple hat is awesome (my fav color)