Friday, March 25, 2011

March Christmas All Year Long

On the 25th of each month, there is a  Christmas card blog hop for the Magnolia-licious yahoo group.  It's great because I will have plenty of Christmas cards ready for this year!

I used this adorable Tilda holding Christmas Ornaments.  Isn't she sweet?  I get all of my stamps from Magnolia-licious.

If  you want to start at the beginning of the hop, please click HERE.  The next stop  on the hop is Lindsy.



Here's my card.  I CASED a card I saw on Split Coast Stampers by Bonnie Class.


Details:
Santa's Helper Tilda 
Stampin' Up Sweet Summer (to create wreath)
Studio G Sentiment
Bic Markers



Photobucket

11 comments:

Kathy said...

This is darling Lauren, love the wreath you've created for Tilda to sit in, so clever.

Corinne said...

Very pretty card!
Hugs~
Corinne

Peggie said...

Cute card. Love all the vines around Tilda.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is really sweet!! What a fun background!! TFS! HUGS

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Lauren, OH! so pretty. I LOVE the wreath you created with this SU stamp, such a wonderful idea, that gives a splendid result. Tilda is very nicely colored. Very nice.
Hugs.Danielle.

Beth said...

Love this cute Tilda and your gorgeous wreath background! Great job!

Unknown said...

Don't you love making Christmas Cards?? I sure do, all year long, and this one is just so pretty!! Hugs, Frea

Barb Hardeman said...

I love, love, love this card Lauren! The little wreath is the perfect setting for this sweet Tilda. Wonderful coloring...hugs...Barb

Julie said...

Very pretty! I love the stitched frame. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month!

Julie

Carissa said...

Lovely card. The wreath frame is a beautiful backdrop to Tilda. Hugs, Carissa

Monique said...

What a lovely card Lauren !

Hugs Monique