Friday, April 1, 2011

April Blog Hop for Heart Song Designs

Happy April Fool's Day!   I just realized that I was a FOOL when I scheduled this post!  I set it for PM instead of AM! Whoops!  Also, it's SNOWING here in PA!  (And I'm NOT April fooling you!  Is that crazy or what?  At least it's not sticking!)

Here's the April releases for Heart Song Designs.  Aren't they adorable!  If you buy the whole bundle, you save $6! 


Starting this month, the new releases will be put out on the first of the month.  There will be a blog hop.  This month, the theme is SPRING.  

To participate in the hop:
**Leave a comment on all the DT's blogs as well as the inspiration blog
**One randomly selected hopper that has commented will be entered to win the entire release.




The next stop on the hop is Holly.


Here's everyone involved in the hop in case you are lost or want to start at the beginning:



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Easter Lilly how you used it here. Your use of the grey in the flowers is wonderful shadowing. Thank you.

Flutterby Trina said...

sorry its taken me so long to stop by! Beautiful! Love the lili! xxx

Sue said...

A beautifull easter card just love the lilly Luv Sue x