Friday, June 17, 2011

A Crossword Father's Day Card

I always want to do something extra special for my dad on father's day.  He's such a unique person.  He's a police officer.  He loves cars, and can tell you the year, make, and model of anything that drives past.  He loves animals of ALL kinds.  Growing up, we had SO many pets!  Cats, rabbits, hampsters, a ferret, hedgehogs, turtles, snakes, alligators, lizards, you name it.  He also LOVES crossword puzzles.

Since I usually give him cards with reptiles on them, I decided to make him a crossword card this year.  I googled crossword puzzles and counted out the squares until I found one where I could fit "Happy Father's Day" in it. 


Details:
SU Define Your Life Stamps
Studio G "Dad" sentiment
Ribbon & twine from stash
SU Oval Punches

Photobucket

No comments: