Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lasting Memories 46

This week at Lasting Memories, our challenge is to create a mosaic layout. This is one of my favorite scrapbooking techniques.  It works best with floral photos, animals, or scenery.  It doesn't work well with people because the begin to look distorted.  I have done several mosaic layouts in the past and I would like to share them all (again) today.

The Dole Pineapple Plantation in Hawaii:

My bridesmaids and I

Visiting the Philadelphia Zoo with my nephew



Photobucket

5 comments:

eiyiyi said...

These are so gorgeous Lauren. They should be in frames rather than in a scrapbook. hugs, eileen

sharon said...

WOW--WOW, what a lot of awesome work you have done!!! :) Your pictures are great, and your layouts, are wonderful!

Michele said...

Lauren!! All of your layouts are so good!! I love this look. You are a PRO at Mosaic!!

Unknown said...

WOWzers. You were busy. I love each and every layout you did, but I love how you mosaiced the entire page. Great job
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see me

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love ALL your mosaics! I agree, it doesn't work well with people.