Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #83

Happy Tuesday! This week at Tuesday Throwdown, our challenge is to use hearts. I chose this adorable snowman image and it already had hearts in the image!

Looking at my card now, I should've put a punched heart over the white snowflake, but oh well!


Details:
Image by Dearie Dolls (My Snowy Valentine)
All other Supplies by Stampin' Up:
Cardstock & DSP: RIck Razzleberry, Whisper White
3" Circle Die
Sentiment from the Snow Much Fun set
Snowflake Punch


Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. Love that her pockets are stuffed with hearts too. Great sentiment.

NanaConnie said...

I adore this digi! So perfect for a cold February card that warms everything with a little love. Great texture on the background CS.

Unknown said...

HI Laurenn, how are your doing hun? Love your card, the image is very cute and I love the sentiment you used. Hugs, Frea

Davi said...

Very sweet card Lauren. I like the pretty snowflakes :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Lauren! I really like those big, bold snowflakes you added, and that fun greeting. I think it looks great even without the added heart. :-)