Monday, June 8, 2015

Thanksgiving 2012 Layout

I saw something similar to this layout a couple years ago on a blog.  Unfortunately, I do not know where I saw it.  I saved a picture of the layout into my idea folder (before Pinterest existed!) and I finally got around to recreating it.  If anyone knows who made the original, please let me know and I will give proper credit.

This layout is or our thanksgiving dinner in 2012.  I host Thanksgiving each year and we invite my family as well as my husband's family.  We usually have 10-12 people.  Along with the journaling on the bottom right, I listed out our menu.

Supplies:
More Mustard Cardstock by Stampin Up
Spice Cake Patterned Paper by Stampin' Up - my all-time favorite fall paper!
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook (Ovals)
Thickers Letters


Photobucket

No comments: