Sunday, October 23, 2016

LM 316 - Fall Celebrations

This month at Lasting Memories, the overall theme is "All About Fall."  This week, our challenge is "Fall Celebrations" such as Halloween and Thanksgiving.

My birthday is a couple days before Halloween and I have always loved the holiday!  I love getting dressed up.  I created this layout with photos from a couple years ago.  I was Minnie Mouse (and so was one of my friends, LOL).  I took so many pictures that I printed them small and ran a strip along the bottom.  









Photobucket

2 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

The small photos across the bottom are perfect way to get in a bunch of fun costumes.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and I love the strip of small photos along the bottom of the layout what a great way to show off more pictures on the layout :) perfectly adorable