Sunday, January 15, 2017

LM 327 - Ribbon, Washi or Paper Strips

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "stash busters," using up our stash.  This week's challenge is to use ribbon, washi tape or paper strips.

I have been working on my album from my trip to Disneyland with my BFF last January.  I absolutely love this photo of the two of us with our snacks at the park.

Confession: I got a Mickey shaped ice cream bar just so I could take a picture to use in my scrapbook.  Haven't you ever taken a photo specifically to go with scrapbook paper you like?  I absolutely loved the red background paper with the Mickey ice cream on it.  LOL







Mickey Ice Cream Paper - Scrap Your Trip
Patterned paper - Simple Stories Say Cheese
Washi Tape Strips - Simple Stories Say Cheese
Die cut by Miss Kate's Cuttables
Brown letter stickers by K&Co
Red letters by Studio Calico




2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic page!! So bright and fun!

Haven_mom4 said...

So funny. I've staged a photo once as well only because I wasn't fast enough to catch it as it happened not so I could use a certain paper. Your layout is adorable love the giant ice cream