Sunday, March 5, 2017

LM 334 - Use a Banner

Hellllooooo!  I'm back!  I had a short hiatus.  As always, we are renovating our 100 year old house. We are working on one of the 2nd floor bedrooms currently.  We gutted the room to add insulation in the walls and re-wire to get rid of knob & tube wiring.  My scrap room is on the 3rd floor directly above this bedroom, so when my husband cut the wires, I lost electricity in my scrap room. I now have light, just no electrical outlets, so I guess I won't be using my cricut for a little while, LOL.

Anyway, this week's challenge at Lasting Memories is to use a banner on your layout.  There's an optional theme of birthdays this month.

We took a family photo at Christmas and I really love it.  I wanted a layout to showcase it, and I found this awesome Christmas banner on the patterned paper.  Here's my layout:


Here's my right page:




Patterned paper and stickers by Simple Stories
Stampin Up Cardstock
Poinsettia by K&Co



No comments: