Sunday, May 14, 2017

LM 344 - Use washi tape or strips of paper in a BIG way

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "all about the BIG picture," which means using something small to make something BIG.  This week, the challenge is to use washi tape or strips of paper in a BIG way.

From the beginning, I knew I would create a Christmas tree for this layout, and I knew I wanted to use my xmas card as the photo.  Initially, I planned to use washi tape, but I didn't like my Christmas washi with my Christmas card.  The colors weren't right.

So I went into my Christmas paper drawer and found one of my favorite collections from October Afternoon, Make it Merry.  The colors were perfect!  I used the 8x8 pad to cut lots of strips and then I created the tree with them.  I am really happy with the way this layout turned out.







October Afternoon Make it Merry Collection - 12x12 background paper, 8x8 pad for strips, brads, Chipboard, Letter Stickers

No comments: