Monday, July 10, 2017

A Very Hungry Caterpillar Shower Card

I don't make cards often, but I made TWO on Saturday morning.  I had a bridal shower Saturday and a baby shower Sunday this weekend.

The baby shower was for my friend Amanda. She doesn't know what she's having, and she's doing an Eric Carle themed nursery.  The shower had a book theme and was adorable!

I got inspiration from the invitation.  I was at the CKC convention in Lancaster, PA on Friday and happened to find "A Very Hungry Caterpillar" flat backs, so I bought a two pack.  I used one for this card and I will use the other on a layout about the shower.






Inside:

Supplies:
Stampin Up Cardstock
Stampin Up Circle Punch
Stampin Up Letter Dies
A Very Hungry Catterpillar flatback (bought at convention, no brand listed)

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Color Crazy - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - anything goes
Digi Choosday - anything goes
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
Love to Scrap - anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
One Crazy Stamper - anything goes
Simon Says - summer sunshine



7 comments:

Dawn said...

So cute ... I love it .. and love the book too. Tis the season for babies. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Brown Sugar Challenge.
Dawn (DT)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is a brilliant card and idea.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Judy V said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

Unknown said...

So cute. Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge week 27. Helen DT

Julie Reed said...

So sweet, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

Sue said...

A cute card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.