Sunday, January 7, 2018

LM 377 - Word Play - Love

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "word play."  There will be a word each week to use somewhere on your layout.  This week's word is "love."  (You can use love, lovely, loving etc).

I created this page as the title page for my 2017 album.  I absolutely love this photo of my husband and I at a friend's wedding.  We were both wearing burgundy and matched perfectly.  Since I used the color photo on the wedding page, I decided to make it black and white for the title page.  I am really thrilled with how this turned out.



Most of this is from the Hip Kit Club (last spring)
Papers and embellishments from Crate Paper Oasis and Chasing Dreams Collections

1 comment:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

beautiful layout! I saw it on the challenge blog and just had to pop over and tell you!

Alicia